An Poster is a visual medium that you use to communicate a key idea related to your research. It presents that idea in a verbal and graphic way.
Unlike an oral presentation, a poster does (most) of your talking – but the great thing about the OnAIR portal is that you too can present and discuss your poster like never before!
There are several advantages to presenting a poster:
- Poster sessions are built to be a collaborative conversation and presentation similar to a poster presentation at a face to face conference.
- Posters can be viewed at any time. Your Poster will be available for viewing throughout the conference in the dedicated Poster Gallery. These will be available to be viewed prior to the conference and after the conference through the online platform.
- Viewers can “absorb” the presentation in their own time/way.
- You will have the ability to not only share with viewers your poster but put together a short presentation to present the findings/research that was captured on your poster
- You can discuss your research with the viewers in dedicated Poster Sessions – delegates will request to join your poster presentation and you will be able to manually add in up to 40 delegates to present to.
- You are not limited to how many times you present your poster, as long as it is within the dedicated poster session time e.g. the poster session goes for an hour you can do a 10-minute presentation/discussion/Q&A six times depending how many people are in your queue.
Posters will be available for viewing for the duration of the conference in the Accepted Paper Gallery. The Accepted Paper Gallery will be made available to be viewed prior to the conference and after the conference in the online platform.
The layout of your Poster is at your discretion, however, brevity and clarity are the essence of a good Poster.
The aim of Posters is to display your project or an idea in a concise form, enabling delegates to grasp the essentials of the subject in a short time frame.
Posters must be in PDF FORMAT – PORTRAIT, A0 SIZE (W = 841mm X H = 1189mm)
A0 (W = 841mm X H = 1189mm) portrait poster in PDF.
Your Poster should be less than 20MB.
It is critical you check your Poster on a computer other than the one you used to create the Poster. This allows you to check any photos, audio or videos are embedded correctly and the layout and fonts transfer as you want.
Posters will be uploaded as received. Please ensure you fully proof your Poster before submitting it.