We invite you to participate as a sponsor in the International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA), to be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 29 November – 2 December 2020.
DICTA is the flagship Australian Conference on computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition, and related areas. DICTA was established in 1991 as the premier conference of the Australian Pattern Recognition Society (APRS). DICTA 2020 is technically cosponsored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR). Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
The DICTA 2020 Organising Committee recognizes this is a difficult year for industry, and as such we will be taking an agile approach to sponsor engagement with the conference.
Each sponsorship will be discussed on a case by case basis. Examples of sponsor benefits can be viewed below, and we welcome other ideas that maintain the spirit of supporting DICTA.
- Free registrations for the conference, including dinner
- Exhibition space at the conference
- The opportunity to address delegates at the gala dinner
- Naming rights to the student/paper awards
- Marketing material in the conference bag supplied to every participant (sponsor to print and deliver to the venue)
- Logo and hyperlink to your company on the DICTA 2020 website
- Logo and short description (50 words) of your company in the conference program
- Logo and acknowledgement on all conference material including print, PDFs and broadcast emails
- Logo acknowledgement on printed conference banners
- Logo acknowledgement on delegate name badges &/or lanyards
- Logo acknowledgement on the delegate conference bag
- Pull up banners displayed at the conference (sponsor to supply)
- The opportunity to be acknowledged as host to a catering break such as morning tea, lunch or afternoon tea
- The opportunity to sponsor a coffee cart at the conference
COVID-19 Note: Should social distancing or other government restrictions implemented in the interest of public health & safety impact planned activities at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, the Organising Committee has contingency plans in place to proceed with an online or hybrid conference.
In the case of an online or hybrid conference, we will work with all sponsors on packages and benefits which represent value and optimum opportunity to engage with delegates.
Dr. Zongyuan Ge
Please contact us to discuss supporting DICTA 2020
Wojtek Goscinski, Sponsorship and Industry Chair